9/23/07

To Nocturnal Jay walkers




This is a public awareness message brought to you by me, The Rebel.

I wear a helmet with a tinted visor. This means that to protect myself from rain (or sleet or snow or dust or smoke or the various smells encountered in various places), I pull the visor down at the expense of some visibility. What this amounts to during the night, especially while it's raining, is that I cannot always spot you if you are dark-skinned, wearing dark clothes and/or lying on the road trying to surprise me. And I am not alone. My people also have a similar disposition and some of them will run you over. So, remember, don't look left or right before crossing the road (you wont see us in time anyway), look at yourself, and if you cant see anything, don't expect us to see you, or your cat. And thus, if you wanna live healthy, cross the street under a streetlight if you cant find a zebra crossing.


This message is also for you, you and you.

Yes, I work with images and Wikia sites. If I didn't, half of you wouldn't understand and the other half wouldn't return.


Just kidding Dappu.
[You can come under my bike any time you want]


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

malevolent supercritter said...

an oasis after the desert(s)